COVID-19 VEHICLE CLEANING POLICY
The purpose of this Policy is to ensure that all employees who are employed by Crown Coaches Pty. Ltd. are adhering to the COVID-19 Vehicle Cleaning Policy.
This policy applies to all Crown Coaches Pty. Ltd. Employees who are required to clean buses as part of their daily duties.
The cleaning of all buses is a daily requirement and ensures that they are not only being presented to a highest standards possible but they are not exposing passengers and employees to any risk to their personal health and safety through the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
It is a mandatory requirement for all employees to adhere to the following cleaning regime at the completion of all AM and PM School runs once the vehicle has been returned to the depot. It will not be permitted for any vehicle to be cleaned outside of the depot unless that vehicle has been allocated to charter work following a school run. If you are allocated to any charter work after a school run then you must complete a COVID-19 clean prior to allowing any passengers on board.
All touched areas MUST be wiped down and cleaned using Bluegum Q-AMINE Sanitiser:
- driver dashboard;
- all hard surfaces;
- steering wheel;
- manifest system, console;
- handrails and grab points;
- all rubbish removed – also check luggage racks and behind rear seat;
- seats placed in upright position;
- arm rests down (if applicable);
- seat belts clipped into buckle;
- windows, doors and roof hatches closed;
- floor swept (including between and under seats);
- floor mopped – with detergent and disinfectant (when at depot);
- windows wiped down;
- no personal items are to be kept in the driver’s area.
POST TRIP CHECKLIST
At the completion of all AM and PM school runs and Charter transfers it will be a mandatory requirement for all drivers to complete the Post Trip Checklist on their tablet.
If you require any materials for cleaning vehicles then please speak with Operations – do not help yourself. Under NO circumstances is it tolerated for any employee to remove cleaning products from the depot for their own personal use.
Failure to complete a detailed clean
Drivers who fail to adhere to this policy and intentionally ignore cleaning a vehicle they have driven will be disciplined as per the Performance and Misconduct Policy.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Policy
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Cleaning of Buses and Bus Wash Procedures