Crown Coaches has developed its own company-wide policies and programs to protect and conserve Australia’s environment.
Crown Coaches operates out of our Nunawading depot and transports customers to destinations around Melbourne and Australia. We believe that sound environmental policies contribute to our overall competitive strength whilst benefitting our customers, our employees and the wider community.
Crown Coaches – A bus hire Melbourne aims to minimise the effects of our business operations on the environment by pursuing, obtaining and implementing environmentally sustainable solutions.
Crown Coaches has and will continue to:
- investigate and promote the adoption of ecologically sustainable work practices and operations;
- prevent the pollution of the environment as a result of work practices and operations;
- monitor, review and improve current environmental measures already implemented;
- use materials and resources efficiently;
- provide information regarding our environmental initiatives through our website;
- give our employees resources to actively adopt our policy.
We ask our employees to strive for our environmental goals and ask them to:
- understand and comply with environmental policies and procedures;
- encourage a culture of environmental responsibility at work by reducing consumption of water and resources;
- reduce, reuse and recycle where possible;
- limit greenhouse gas emissions by intelligent use of electricity and an efficient driving style.